Monday, November 29, 2010

Shutterfly Cards Rock!

Shutterfly is giving away 50 free cards if I blog about how great there products are!  Well that's easy!  I love Shutterfly products and have ordered many things from them. I've been a fan of Shutterfly products for several years. Last year I was able to order some great Christmas cards with pictures of Kate. They offered such a big variety and I couldn't decide which I liked best so I ordered a few different ones. What made these cards even more special was that they had a Special Olympics design and part of the proceeds benefited them. Most of you know how meaningful the Special Olympics is to Ryan and I, so this little added touch to the card made it that more unique for us. The quality of the cards are always top-notch. They are printed on high quality card stock and image quality is superior. They also offer holiday cards.



Some fun photo options I could use this year


Cards are not the only thing that I've ordered and been happy with. Last year I made some great photobooks and calenders as Christmas gifts. I love all the options and layouts that the photobooks have. They make great keepsakes and I highly recommend making one to preserve some of your favorite pictures. I used to be a scrapbooker, but since discovering Shutterfly I've been making all my photobooks digitally.
This year I'm looking forward to creating some great Christmas cards again and maybe some photo mugs. I noticed the photomugs have multiple photo layout options and different graphic designs now. These will make great gifts too.


So if you need some gift ideas for yourself or someone special check out shutterfly today!

No comments:

Post a Comment